Double Sidewall/Double Endwall Simplex Tray
The sidewalls of the Simplex Tray are glued by machine, shipped flat to the customer, and then hand erected. It can also come with a lid, either connected or separate.
For this style, the depth (1) of the inner end panel is generally less than 1/32 inch (board thickness), and the inner end panel is generally offset (2) 1/32 inch. The depth (3) of the inner side panel is generally less than 1/8 to 1/4 inch. The outer side panel/gusset (4) is offset 1/32 inch. Both the gusset angle (5) and the locking tab angle (6) would be 45 degrees.*
Typical Applications of a Simplex Tray Box
- Simplex Tray Boxes is commonly used for customized food boxes,
- Customized medical boxes
- Customized retail boxes (for clothing).
Features of a Simplex Tray
- Tools Required
- Custom format (Length, Width, Height)
- Several colors available
- Several grades and resistances offered
- Personalized with possible printing
Other similar models
Other available models
The Simplex Tray box can be customized.
- Color printing
- Regardless of the area used (printing on all sides possible)
- Plate fee applicable on first purchase (price per area)